Now you can Subscribe for unpublished exclusive tips

Submit your Email

Monday 8 August 2016

Chanel bags - wishlist

Cynthia Vasconcellos
Looking for Chanel bags that do not use animal skin I found these ones. More for my wishlist!  *.*

My favorite is the last one, the Flap Bag. Very fashion and still classic. All pictures are from www.chanel.com.

And for fashion people that like veggie bags, here are great options.

Hope you liked it!

Bisous!

More pics on my instagram @cynthianvn.

Subscribe here to be one of the first to ready my posts ♥‿♥..

I need your help to know if missed something on this post. If you have any more questions leave a comment down here ⤵.


Cynthia Vasconcellos / Author & Editor

Love to travel, to go to new places, to meet people, food, fashion and to do a little bit of everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates